Jogger strollers come in different shapes, sizes, and price. Just because something is expensive does not mean it is better than the other and not because it is inexpensive, it means it is of inferior quality. For a reliable jogger stroller without breaking the bank, then check out this Baby Trend Expedition Jogger. It gives you quality and fun time with your baby as he gets the comfort he needs, while you stay active and experience the convenience you deserve.
- This Expedition stroller is 21 inches wide, 41 inches tall, and 47 inches long. It weighs 26 pounds.
- This baby stroller features rugged steel frame construction.
- The jogger stroller has a maximum user weight of 50 pounds.
- It accepts any Baby Trend flex-loc or inertia infant car seats.
Pros & Cons
- Versatile – Whether it is for narrow aisles or bumpy hills, you can always rely in Expedition stroller. Thanks to its air-filled all-terrain wheels, you can enjoy long walks and spend valuable time with your baby in the neighborhood, to the park, mall, zoo, or even at the beach. Just unlock the swivel wheel for low speed walks or lock it into place so it’s easy to maneuver while jogging. Your baby will feel maximum comfort even on longer rides, because of its multi-position reclining seat.
- Convenient – As we know it, jogger strollers are designed to make the lives of active parents extra-convenient. If the stroller does not, better think twice. This Expedition jogger comes out easy to assemble so you can use it as soon as purchase the same. It likewise features a parent tray with two cup holders and compartment for keys or phones, while the child’s tray is also embellished with two cup holders. It has a basket underneath so you can store your baby’s essentials so you will be free from bags around your body. You will get a strong grip on the ergonomic and wide handlebar for easy pushing.
- Safe – Improving the functionality of this stroller are its safety features. It is JPMA certified, which means it conforms to safety standards for babies. This stroller has an adjustable five-point harness and rear parking brake to ensure your baby’s safety throughout the ride. Also, the adjustable canopy is designed with sunroof ratchet for better UV and wind protection for the baby. Given the versatility of your baby, it is equipped with a footrest reflector to ensure safety for low-light visibility.
- Easy to fold – In terms of storage and transport, need not to worry because this one comes with easy to fold features like the one hand fold, which is advantageous for busy parents. With just a trigger release, your stroller will turn into a compact fold for easy storage and even for traveling.
The Baby Trend Expedition Jogger has also some disadvantages. First, like any other jogger, this one is bulky even when folded, but does not take too much space like other brands. Second, the basket is not very big, which could be a determining factor for parents who want their hands free from additional bags. And since it does not come as large as other strollers have, it could be hard to fit big or more things in it especially when the seat is reclined. Lastly, this stroller does not have hand brake, which is an important factor for many parents since it is more accessible than foot brakes.
Overall, Baby trend Expedition Jogger is a smart choice for parents who want versatility, convenience, reliability, and comfort rolled into one in the most practical or economical way there is. This is a great way to have fun, get fit, while staying within your budget.