Make your workout routine a bonding time with your biggest cheerleader – your baby. Walk or run the extra mile with a reliable baby stroller like BOB Revolution Flex Stroller. Now, you can be the perfectly fit parent that you want to be without sacrificing quality time with your baby. This baby stroller gears you up and your baby as you journey to fitness and fun together with its exceptional features you do not want to miss.
- Revolution Flex is built with aluminum alloy for the frame, while the seat is made with Poly and Dobby weave fabrics.
- This stroller measures maximum 50.3 inches in length in jogging mode, 25.4 inches in width, and 33.5 to 45.8 inches in height according to handlebar position.
- It weighs 26.2 pounds and has a maximum weight capacity of 70 pounds.
Pros & Cons
- Stable – For a jogger stroller, you need something that ensures stability to make it through any trail or surface. Revolution Flex features a swiveling front wheels that ensures not only easy maneuverability but also for added stability as it locks the wheel forward when terrain gets rough or bumpy. The stability can be felt up to baby through its adjustable suspension system to make the entire ride smooth.
- Easy fold system – When running errands after some walk or jog out with your baby, you just want to fold it and store it in the proper place. If you want to make it easy and fast, this baby stroller is a treat. It has a two-step fold system that makes the stroller easier to fold or unfold. Plus, transportation comes in handy because of it is basically light for a jogger stroller.
- Convenient – Given the ultimate comfort of the reclining and roomy seat, adjustable canopy, and security of the harness, baby stroller offers just more. Revolution Flex is easy to assemble so you can experience its impressive features after a few minutes. It comes with a parking brake so it comes to a secured full stop position for the baby’s safety. The wrist strap works to make sure you are always connected with the stroller and also, it can be utilized to provide a fold lock when the stroller is folded. The Low Boy Cargo Basket can hold all your essentials with additional storage in large seatback and internal seat pockets. But Revolution Flex will not be the excellent stroller it is today without its most impressive feature- the adjustable handlebar. The handlebar can be set into nine (9) different heights that is perfect for short and tall parents who want to make walking and jogging most convenient.
When looking into a certain product, we are not only considering its positive features as it is important to examine its disadvantages. The BOB Revolution Flex Stroller has a big footprint and bulky and is not designed as a travel system that you can bring with you on some trips. With all its essential features, you might ask where is the cup holder? Walking or jogging out is a physical activity and with the distance and time covered, you and your baby will eventually need some refreshment. Another disadvantage is that it does not have any cup holder for your water or any drinks. Lastly, while it has a reliable and heavy duty tires, the same should be checked regularly so it does not fall short of the required tire pressure as a jogger stroller.
True, BOB Revolution Flex is an impressive jogger stroller that literally revolutionizes strolling experience. It is convenient, safe, and most importantly comfortable for the baby.