If walking or strolling out with two babies is your biggest challenge, then you will absolutely fall in love with this double stroller. Built with maneuverability and comfort in mind, this BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller is the answer to a major parental concern. Your babies will feel superior comfort, while you experience the convenience of having a reliable stroller like this one.
- Revolution SE Duallie measures 58.5 inches in length, 40 inches in height, and 30.5 inches in width.
- This side-by-side double stroller weighs 34 pounds. It has maximum weight capacity of 100 pounds or 50 pounds per seat without use of infant car seat. The maximum occupant height is set at 44 inches.
Pros & Cons
- Compact – There are two types of double stroller- tandem and side-by-side. If you want your babies, especially twins, to bond closely be equally close to you, then go for a side-by-side double stroller. Not because it is side-by-side does not mean it is bulky. It is only 30.5 inches wide that is made primarily from chromo and aluminum alloy. It folds in two easy steps into a compact size for easy transport and storage, especially for families who love to stroll and shop.
- Comfortable – It is important that your baby feels comfortable throughout the ride in the stroller. And when getting your babies the perfect double stroller, you have to find one that doubles the comfort. First thing’s first, this BOB Revolution SE Duallie features suspension system that comes with two-position shock absorber for a smoother ride, especially when occupants vary in weight and you have cargo underneath. It also has padded and reclining seats that you can adjust down to 70 ° from vertical to accommodate sleeping babies. The large canopies, meanwhile, protect the babies from external elements while you keep your eyes through its large viewing windows. All these and more make each ride special and comfortable for your babies.
- Easy to maneuver – Considering you have two little angels on board the double stroller, the same has to be sturdy and safe. This is when structure and maneuverability enters the picture. If you have an easy to maneuver stroller, no doubt, your trip will be just as smooth and safe. This stroller comes in a three-wheeled design with a pair of large wheels at the back to survive any surface. The front wheel, on the other hand, swivels and locks for added control and stability when the terrains get tough. When loading and unloading kids or cargo, you can use the parking brake for full stop.
However, this BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller has also some disadvantages. First, this can be heavy for some parents, especially when going out solo with the kids. But, definitely it is relatively lighter than other double strollers. Second, the handle bar does not adjust, which is a disadvantage for taller parents. Third, there are no cup holders for the parent and kids, but you can purchase them separately, although it means additional costs. Fourth, this stroller can be pretty expensive considering that your kids will eventually outgrow this one. Lastly, this is good for babies in close age or twins.
Keep your kids within your reach and drive them to more places with this BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller. With its state of the art suspension system, cozy seat, and safety designs, strolling and parenting will never be the same.