Finding a time to workout can be a challenging task especially when you have a child to look after. However, it is important for parents to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to fully attend to your obligations to the kids. With a baby stroller like BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller, you can now incorporate exercise and bonding time in one. Whether it is walking or jogging, or occasional trip to the mall or park, this jogger stroller will be your ally in providing comfort to your child and convenience on your part.
- The Revolution SE measures 51.6 inches in length, 25.5 inches in width, and 40 inches in height from floor to handle bar.
- This stroller, which weighs 25 pounds, is built aluminum alloy frame and poly and dobby seat.
- It can hold a baby up to 70 pounds.
- You may turn the same either in swivel mode or jogger mode according to use.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to maneuver – One important factor to consider when finding the right stroller is its maneuverability. This is especially important with a jogger stroller like Revolution SE from BOB. Good thing, the same comes easy to maneuver with its three-wheeled design. It has a swiveling front wheels and two rear wheels that are wide and sturdy enough to make it through any surface. When jogging, you can simply lock the front wheel so it stays straight using the user-friendly red knob that switches from one mode to another in a couple of seconds.
- Reliable – To say that something is reliable, you have to look into a lot of things. No question, BOB Revolution SE is absolutely reliable as it provides both comfort and safety for your baby. Whatever the terrain or surface may be, the suspension system absorbs bumps for an exceptionally smooth ride. This is further improved by well-padded seat and five-point harness with fasteners to minimize impact throughout the ride. For day and trips, the baby is protected from direct sunlight and other elements because of its adjustable multi-position canopy. Your baby has a choice of sitting upright or dozing off in a reclined seat position that tilts back as far as 70 degrees from vertical. It has a basket that holds or organizes your essentials in one place. Moreover, the stroller folds and unfolds easily with its compact, lightweight, and easy-to-fold- frame that makes storage and transportation lot easier.
- Durable – Since this stroller has a big room for the child with maximum weight capacity of 70 pounds, this stroller is designed for long use. And if you are just starting a family, having a durable stroller like Revolutionary SE is ideal so you can use it to your next kids. It boasts its sturdy construction of aluminum alloy for the frame and poly and dobby for the seat. Overall, this stroller is and all-terrain heavy duty stroller you can rely on.
The BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller has some disadvantages. First, the stroller cannot be used for running with infant below 8 months of age on board. Second, it uses inflatable tires so regular maintenance of tire pressure is needed. Another thing is while it has compact frame, it is basically heavy and bulky taking a lot of space in the trunk. Next, to maximize the use of stroller, you have to purchase the accessories that are sold separately. This only means one thing: additional costs. Lastly, it is important to remember that the stroller does not have a lock when it folds. You still need to secure a strap for example to lock the same in folded position so you can store it properly.
Designed with its innovative and revolutionary features, the BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller will take you anywhere while you stay active, get fit, and have fun with your little angel. Definitely worth the price!