If you are on the search for the next big thing for you and your baby, then you are on the right page. Make every single moment count. This time with a reliable baby stroller that will ensure you and your baby got nothing but the best. Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System ensures flexibility for you and your baby.
- The B-Agile Stroller measures 22.75 inches in width, 40.5 inches in height, and 38.25 inches in depth. The B-Safe infant car seat, meanwhile, measures 17.5 inches in width, 27.5 inches in depth, and 15.5 inches or 24.5 inches in height depending if handle up or down.
- The infant car seat can carry baby from four to thirty (30) pounds and up to 32 inches, while the stroller can accommodate a child up to 55 pounds.
Pros & Cons
- Lightweight – This might come as a little surprise, but yes, this Britax travel system is lightweight stroller. It is built with lightweight aluminum frame, about 16.5 pounds total, making it easier to maneuver. Getting the stroller in and out of the car has never been this easy, which is very advantageous if you are going out without another person to help you with the baby. Truly, a reliable travel system!
- Safe – But while it is built with lightweight aluminum frame, expect superior safety features from this stroller. It is sturdy enough to support your baby with or without the infant car seat on it. The infant car seat is designed with side impact protection and energy-absorbing foam liner highly important for the safety of the newborn. The tangle free, five-point harness gives your baby a good and secure fit especially in instances of impact or collision. The stroller is likewise equipped with a five-point harness to ensure the child’s safety. The harness straps are reflective so they help in increasing visibility especially at night. Both have protective canopy to protect the baby from wind, rain, and UV rays. Furthermore, to make sure that the infant car seat is securely connected to the stroller, the latter has integrated Click and Go adapter to do the job.
- Easy to fold – Moreover, akin to its being lightweight, this baby stroller is easy to fold. It has a one-hand quick fold so folding and unfolding of the same is easier even with the baby or infant car seat on the other hand. By just simply pressing a button on its side, the stroller collapses flat so it easy to put back in the car after use.
The Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System, however, has some disadvantages. First, the basket has limited space for storage as the curved bar may make it more challenging for you to get things in and out of the basket especially diaper bags. Second, while this travel system offers superior comfort to the baby, it does not have accessories like other strollers do. You have to purchase accessories like trays and cup holders separately. A considerable number of reviewers have also complained about the stiffness of the front wheel, which could affect the maneuverability of the stroller. You need two hands to properly steer the stroller.
Whether it is day in or day out, this Britax B-Agile and B-Safe is your go-to travel system. It is lightweight so you can fold and unfold the same whenever you need it. It provides the baby the comfort he or she needs, while you enjoy its functionality and convenience.