When our babies are still in their first months, we have no choice but to stay at home until they grow up a little to sit on a stroller. This is because bringing an infant car seat on one hand and diaper bags on the other hand can be very inconvenient. No wonder why this Chicco Keyfit Caddy Stroller Frame is such a big hit for many parents around the world. It holds your babies perfectly along with your things so you do more and have fun at the same time with your baby.
- Keyfit Caddy measures 37.20 inches in length.
- This stroller frame is specially designed for Keyfit Infant car seat.
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 22 pounds for Keyfit and up to 30 pounds for Keyfit 30.
Pros & Cons
- Safe – Babies in their first months are very delicate, which only means that we should pay more attention on the safety of the baby. Keyfit Caddy ensures superior safety measures with its solid and strong construction to provide support for the infant car seat holding the baby. It has toe-tap locking brakes to make sure that the stroller does not move even a bit when attending to something urgent. You will also hear audible click that means the infant car seat is attached securely to the stroller.
- Lightweight – Making outdoor fun with your little angel is now possible with this infant car seat carrier that is definitely lightweight at 11.2 pounds. Made with light aluminum frame, this baby stroller can be easily transported with its easy one-hand fold. Now, you can travel and make new memories without thinking about a long line of people behind you as you make your way out the airplane because of the heavy and bulky stroller.
- Convenient – A lightweight stroller like Keyfit Caddy speaks so much about convenience. But this carrier is more than just being light. It has a four-point adjustable handlebar that can accommodate both short and tall parents and enjoy the scene without arching the back to reach that handlebar. It offers a huge basket that you can maximize through its expandable flap. This way, you will have all that you need in a single space. Drinks or refreshments come handy with the parent’s tray near the handlebar. It locks tightly into place so you can easily slid it in the trunk or make it stand, while folded, on its wheels against a wall. That way, you are always on-the-go.
The Chicco Keyfit Caddy Stroller has also some disadvantages. First, this stroller is not designed as a sport stroller as the wheels are not built for rough or bumpy terrains. It works best on smooth surface. Second, it does not have a built-in canopy so it is important that the car seat provides sufficient shade or protection for the baby. Lastly, this stroller is an infant car seat carrier and soon, your baby will outgrow this stroller frame. However, this can be used for your future kids.
If you are looking for a stylish and extra-convenient way of carrying your infant car seat, then Keyfit Caddy is the key. It relieves you from the heavy device by providing you a safe, convenient, and easy to push baby stroller so you can always do more. Now, you can travel with your baby without fear.