Stay sophisticated and travel in style with this head-turner double stroller brought to you by Contours. It offers superior comfort and convenience for the entire family so any trip is like a walk in the park. This tandem stroller is designed with interesting and fancy designs you and your kids will love.
- Elite Tandem Stroller is 49.5 inches long, 26 inches wide, and 39.75 inches tall.
- It weighs 38 pounds and can carry up to 40 pounds each or 80 pounds as total maximum weight limit.
- Available in four designs, you can choose from Red Velvet, Laguna Blue, Envy Green, and Sand.
Pros & Cons
- Stylish – For stylish parents who equally value looks and feels, then you will fall in love with this tandem stroller. The color combination and other capabilities make it an ideal travel system to accommodate your two kids. And with a large storage underneath, you can dress up anyway you like and not be bothered by the loads or bags you have to carry while pushing a big thing before you. It is only26 inches wide so it does not appear bulky like other strollers and is easier to handle.
- Versatile – This will not be Options Elite Stroller without the seven configurations this tandem stroller supports. You have several options on how to configure and use your unit. It is perfect for twins- infant or toddlers, one toddler and one infant, or kids of close age. You can let them face forward, face to face, lookout position, or in a position facing you. When walking around with either of your child, you can remove the back seat for a store and go option. It has universal adapters that are compatible with several universal car seats.
- Comfortable – When we talk about comfort, you can always rely on Elite Tandem Stroller. It provides enough space for the two kids on board the stroller. The rubber-coated rear wheels are huge advantage to maintain smooth ride by absorbing bumps and impacts. To protect your kids from the heat of the sun, it is equipped with UPF Rated 50+ canopies that you can extend for maximum protection. Moreover, the stroller provides three-position recline so your kids can rest anytime while ensuring their safety through its five-point harness. On the part of the parents, you will enjoy the convenience that the parent cup holder, mesh pocket, and basket bring.
The Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller has also some disadvantages. First, the parent cup holder is small and cannot hold bigger water bottles. Second, it does not have trays with cup holders for the children and you have to purchase it separately. Third, the bars on the seats are placed slightly higher than usual, which can be a problem when you plan to install the kids’ trays. Lastly, this one is heavy and a disadvantage when you take your kids out alone.
Watching over two kids at the same time can be pretty challenging. And whether we like it or not, there are circumstances where we need to take our children out with us. That is why it is important for an excellent stroller that makes traveling with kids convenient and easy. Don’t worry, Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller is here to the rescue.