Explore and have fun with the entire family without going gaga on how to handle two kids at the same time plus all the family’s essentials in one place. What you need is a comfortable and convenient tandem stroller built with large storage for all your needs. And yes, we are talking about this amazing Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller.
- Graco DuoGlider measures 36 inches long, 20.5 inches wide, and 41 inches tall.
- This double stroller weighs 29.5 pounds, which can carry up to 40 pounds each seat or a total of 80 pounds for the two children.
Pros & Cons
- One-hand fold – Designed to make your life easier so you spend more time on things and people that matter, this tandem stroller comes with a one-hand fold. Unfolding is very easy by just simply loosening the side lever and then close the same by pulling the handlebar. And since it gives a self-standing fold, this stroller is equipped with storage latch for faster stowing.
- Convenient – As for double strollers, convenience is the key. And you will get more of that from this exceptional tandem stroller. Basically, it has trays and cup holders for both the parent and children so nobody goes hungry or thirsty while out for long walks or short trips. With its extra-large basket, you are sure to carry all the things you need and never miss a thing. It is equipped with rear brakes to ensure safety of the kids, especially when unloading some stuff from the stroller. Moreover, this double stroller has lockable swivel front wheels for added control in other road surface thereby makes maneuvering of the same instantly easier.
- Versatile – Whether you are looking a double stroller for twin infants, twin toddlers, an infant and a toddler, or babies or kids in close age, then you are on the right track. Graco DuoGlider is such a versatile tandem stroller for the family. It is made compatible with Graco Classic Connect infant car seats for comfort and convenient trips. The tandem stroller comes in stadium-style seating so the kid at the back gets a better view with his seat slightly raised. Plus, the two seats are reclining seats to maximize the comfort of your kids.
However, this Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller has also some disadvantages. First, the reclining seats are available only in two positions, which limit the choices for the kids. Second, the kids’ trays do not pivot for easier access of the kids so the parent has to lift them up into the stroller. Third, the tray at the rear seat does not contain any cup holder. Another thing is that even with a large basket, it is difficult to access with seats fully reclined.
With a lot of things happening in and out of the family, a faulty and unreliable tandem stroller is the least thing you want for your kids’ ride. With this DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller, you will surely spend the next years of your life feeling happy and convenient.