With this another exemplary product from Joovy, you have no reason not to get out, have fun, and bond with your kids. Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller is the best way to keep your kids near you with much desired comfort, security, and convenience. Hop on as we dig deeper into this amazing sit and stand stroller.
- Caboose Stand On 41.5 inches in height, 21.5 inches in width, and 37 inches in depth. When folded, it is only 10.5 inches in height and 41.5 inches in depth.
- Weighing 27.9 pounds, this tandem stroller can accommodate baby up to 45 pounds and 40 inches in the front seat and 45 pounds and 45 inches in the rear seat.
- The front seat of this baby stroller can be used by infant with car seat or baby six months plus old. The minimum child age for the rear seat would be 2.5 years.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to maneuver – Since this watch is designed to carry two kids at a time, it is also built to ensure easy maneuverability. It is only 27.9 pounds, which is lighter than most double strollers in the market. And because it is more compact than other full size strollers, Caboose Stand On can easily navigate through crowded and narrow places. This is such a relief for parents who have no one left at home to watch over their kids as they rush to the department store or grocery.
- Easy to fold – Apart from the fact that it is easy to maneuver, this watch provides an easy fold trigger system. And when it is folded, it is more compact than any others, which means easier to store and bring and out of the car when traveling.
- Accessible storage – Others might have raised the issue concerning an inaccessible basket when an older child sits or stands at the rear portion of the stroller. But with Joovy Caboose Stand On, you will no longer need to ask your kid to get off the stroller when you have some things to get in and out of the basket. It has a storage basket with elastic sides that you can pull out for easy access to your essentials.
- Convenient – Without a doubt, this stroller is carefully designed to bring you the convenience you need. It has a reclining front seat that can accommodate even your newborn through its universal infant car seat adapter. The older child gets the independence he or she needs with the patented rear platform and padded rear seat so he can choose between standing and sitting. For the parents, you will no longer need to lift up your baby because the platform allows your child to easily hop on and off the stroller by himself. And you won’t have to worry because both the front and rear seats are equipped with harness.
Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller has also some disadvantages. First, when the front seat reclines back, your older child gets less room at the rear seat. Second, the parent does not get his or her own tray for her drinks. Third, the tray for the child does not pivot so either you put it on or off. The two issues on the trays can be inconvenient on the part of the parent. Another common complaint from the buyers is the size of the basket. It is small considering you have to squeeze in there your kids’ essentials and even yours. Lastly, 41.5-inch high handlebar could be higher for shorter people.
Now, you can enjoy any trip outside your home with the help of this Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller. It is stylish, easy to fold, maneuverable, and convenient. What more can you ask for?