For serious joggers, or even for parents who want a versatile stroller that they can take for walking around the neighborhood or in the park or for some leisurely jog, then you got a friend in Joovy Zoom 360 Jogging Stroller. It is designed with high-end features that make the same as one of the best jogger strollers out in the market.
- Joovy Zoom 360 Jogger is 45 inches tall, 26 inches wide, and 50 inches long. The canopy sits 20 inches above the seat.
- The stroller weighs 26.8 pounds and can accommodate a single child up to 70 pounds.
- It is made from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and 600D fabric.
Pros & Cons
- Flexible – Joovy Zoom 360 is an ideal all-around stroller. It makes a great jogger so parents can have quality time with their kids, while they run outside. Bringing your baby outdoors, particularly early in the morning, has positive effects on your baby’s health. It features pneumatic tires with swivel front wheel so it is easy to maneuver regardless of the terrain or surface. The swivel wheel is lockable so it stays forward for added control and stability when running. You can also use it as an everyday stroller on your trip to the mall or grocery.
- Sturdy – To ensure the safety of your baby, it is important that you get a heavy duty device. As mentioned earlier, this baby stroller is built with high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum that serves as a strong and sturdy foundation, especially that this has a maximum use weight of 70 pounds. The 600D fabric is an additional feature to ensure longevity or durability of this stroller.
- Compact Fold – Another advantage of having Joovy Zoom 360 is its super compact fold. While joggers are generally big, this one comes compact when folded so it is more convenient for storage and transport purposes. Just pull its string and voila, you have now the folded stroller you can easily lid inside the car.
- Comfortable – Baby stroller should be comfortable ride for both the parent and baby. Speaking of comfort, this jogger comes with a large canopy designed with viewing window and sun visor for maximum protection against sunlight and at the same time enjoy the view. The 3-inch suspension on each rear wheel absorbs bumps for a smoother ride. Underneath is an accessible and spacious basket to hold all your essentials. Meanwhile, the parent is provided with a neoprene organizer to hold two drinks and small items like keys and phone.
Joovy Zoom 360 has, however, some disadvantages. First, it does not have a child’s tray to hold the baby’s drinks or a place where the baby could eat. This can be a disadvantage if you are planning on longer walks. Another thing, which is a common complaint among users, is that tall babies may hit their heads on the canopy. So while it has a higher maximum weight capacity, the purpose is defeated if baby is tall or grows tall really fast.
Now you can go and run anywhere and anytime with the comfort, flexibility, and convenience of this excellent jogger stroller. What more is that you get to experience quality time with your baby, while the latter enjoys the view at a reasonable price you can afford.