Travel light and easy with the entire family in this Mountain Buggy Nano Stroller. This lightweight stroller will make each day extra convenient with its construction designed for on-the-go and travelling modern families. Whether it is a stroll in the park, at the mall, or an out of town or country vacation, this baby stroller is perfect.
- This Nano Stroller measures 33 inches in length, 22 inches in width, and 38.5 inches in height.
- It only weighs 13 pounds and has a maximum weight capacity of up to 44 pounds.
- The baby stroller is available in three designs: Black, Ruby, and Nautical.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to maneuver – For busy and travelling families, a stroller made for easy maneuverability is very ideal. It has six-inch EVA wheels, which provide smooth rides than what any other travel stroller can offer. For tight and crowded places, the two front wheels will do the job. They may be locked or swiveled perfect for busy train stations and airports. Do not worry about the baby’s comfort while on the ride, because this ultralight travel stroller has rear wheel suspension that absorbs bumps.
- Light and Compact – Nano Stroller is designed primarily to be any travelling family’s best friend. It is only 13 pounds and is only 22” x 12.2” x 20” when folded, so you can easily sneak it in the car, train and plane luggage units. You can slid it inside its travel bag so you can walk around in style. The carry satchel gives you an option either with an exposed handle or shoulder strap. Because it is lightweight, you can hop the front wheels for more convenient travel.
- For longevity – With longevity in mind, this stroller is made compatible to any infant car seat with its belt style adaptors. So even newborns, you can bring them anywhere you like. The adjustable leg rest provides additional comfort to the baby while growing up. Apart from the leg rest, this stroller is constructed with a full size seat, multi-height safety harness, and dual position seat recline. All these have lasting benefits for your baby up to four years of age.
However, the Mountain Buggy Nano Stroller has also some disadvantages. First, the canopy has tendency to cover up the handle bar and this could be a little annoying for parents when pushing the stroller. Second, it is difficult to fold the same with just one hand, especially when the other hand is used to carry the baby. Next, the handle bar is not adjustable and can be too low for taller people. Lastly, there are some people who complained about the size of the basket as well as the sun shade. Unless you go out with just a few things, then this should not be a problem.
Mountain Buggy Nano Stroller is the real deal when it comes to travelling light with a baby. With its size, fold system, and functionality, you and your baby will experience first-class comfort and convenience from this first-class baby stroller.