When it comes to the new born baby shopping then the baby stroller always is one of the top most things to consider for a purchase. It has become a lot more important in the recent years as people are becoming so much dependent on such equipment for taking good care of their newborn babies when they are out on a vocational trip or just in the market for shopping. This surely is a thing with blessing in disguise and most of the prospective parents or the first time buyers take it for granted. However, there is a very serious need of finding out the best product that suits your lifestyle, needs, requirements and above all the comfort of you and your baby as well.
Parents of today are willing to spend lavishly on such equipment and for this purpose they want the best possible product. Ideally, there need is to buy a full-size/standard stroller which not only is sufficed for their current needs but it also has the potential to grow with their needs. The first time buyers would surely find some great juice in this article as what kind of full-size stroller would suit with their needs.
Firstly, you might want to check our comparison chart of Best Standard/Full-Size Strollers
Top 5 Best Baby Strollers
Britax B-Ready Stroller
This stroller from renowned company Britax makes our top list as it hits all the notes correctly:
- This stroller is completely made of polyester.
- It is a very versatile and a modifiable stroller. It can adapt and change with respect to your situation. This stroller boasts 14 configurations which can acquire for your varying needs.
- The equipment can accommodate infant car seats configuration and multiple seats by converting into an in-line double stroller. It also features 4 recline positions. It can also integrate with other Britax infant seats and bassinet.
- The tires of this stroller are also of fine quality. They can absorb bumps and shocks easily to provide maximum comfort to the baby and to avoid any inconvenience the baby could face on a bumpy road.
- It even features a second seat which doesn’t need to be folded in the stroller when not in use.
- The brakes of front and rear tires can be locked and unlocked by a single step on a pedal.
- Other perks you will receive when buying this stroller are drink holder, height adjustable handle and a huge storage basket.
BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller
This stroller from BOB makes our list of top best baby strollers due to its innovative style and revolutionary features:
- This stroller can adapt to any scenario, whether you want to take a walk in the park or a bustling street.
- This presents you easy maneuvering technique because of its front pivoting wheel. The front wheel can even be locked in position for maximum stability during a ride through rough terrain or jogging.
- It can accommodate the weight up to 70 pounds.
- BOB Revolution SE ships with limited five-year warranty on frame and one-year warranty on other smaller parts. It has the best shocks available in the market to make the ride much more comfortable for your child.
- It takes all measures to assure the safety of your child; straps, brake locks, front tire lock, etc.
Another thing worth mentioning is that it is made of high quality fabrics. This is a very smart choice for moms on the go or those with active lifestyles.
Graco FastAction Fold Sport Stroller Click Connect Stroller
Graco has brought a worth stroller to experience. First of all, this stroller was built with convenience and comfort features for both mom and child:
- It has convertible three or five point harness, multi-position reclining seat, pivoting child’s tray. The purpose of all those features is giving comfortable for your child.
- It also has extra-large storage basket, parent’s tray with 2 deep cup holders and expandable canopy.
- One of parents’ favorite feature is FastAction fold, on this stroller, you can fold it with one-hand in one-second.
- Like other Graco’s strollers, Graco FastAction Fold Sport Stroller can be turned into a travel system by attaching with all Graco Click Connect infant car seats.
- This stroller has designed in three-wheel style, has a lightweight and sturdy frame, it can carry a baby up to 50 pounds, so you will have years of use without worrying about your child’s growing up.
BOB Revolution Flex Stroller
BOB Revolution Flex Stroller is the second product from BOB went to our top best baby strollers, no doubt, this stroller has essential conditions of being listed:
- It has 9 position options of adjustable padded handlebar fitting any mom and dad’s height.
- This stroller’s front swiveling wheel offers superior maneuverability; this wheel can be locked forward in jogging mode for increased stability, great for sport experience.
- For enhanced seating comfort, BOB delivers adjustable reclining seat and ultra-padded features into Revolution Flex whilst the five-point padded harness presents comfortably secure for your child.
- It also has an adjustable canopy with multi-position gives your baby more viewing space.
- This stroller has many adjustable things; another of them is an adjustable suspension system gives ride is exceptionally smooth.
- BOB Revolution Flex Stroller has a lightweight frame with two-step folding, quite convenient for transport either storage.
- Finally, BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter allows this stroller compatible with infant car seat even from other manufacturer.
Chicco Keyfit Caddy Stroller Frame
This product from Chicco is not a stroller by itself, but an Infant Car Seat Carrier. It’s designed to fit Keyfit Infant car seat, the perfect choice for baby gear collection from Chicco. With this car seat carrier, your life is simplified during baby’s first months. It has huge and expandable basket fits even your gym bag. Chicco Keyfit Caddy is super lightweight, sturdy and convenient with aluminum frame, weight 11.2 pounds, folding and unfolding are very easy. Its handlebar is adjustable make parents feel comfortable. Its toe-tap locking brakes feature gives the ride is safe while all-wheel suspension feature presents a smooth ride.
Why Standard/Full-Size Stroller?
Hold on to your seats and don’t rush into the things of buying your first baby stroller or baby buggy without knowing the facts about the full-size stroller. A full-size stroller is the best in the stroller category and is just like what BMW is in the luxury car category. It is a baby and also a mother friendly stroller in every other way that you can ever think about.
If you are on such a best stroller hunt, then remember that you can find one absolutely customized according to all your needs and wants in a stroller. Such equipment can be a bit costly and heavier as well, but on the other side, the perks they offer are absolutely out of the ordinary and will surely mesmerize you for all the time that such a stroller is in your use. They have both the external aesthetic beauty and the inner mechanism in terms of superior performance is also something par excellence. In a nutshell, it is packed with lots of excellent features and specifications which are left at your disposal to explore.
Remember, that’s a good buy is only when you buy a stroller from some well-known manufacturer who has got years of experience with such productions and also knows well about the current market and the demands of the people.
The Benefits of Using Standard/Full-Size Stroller
There are a number of such benefits associated with a standard or a full-size stroller which are mentioned below for your convenience
- The standard or the full-size strollers are found to be a lot sturdier than any other types. They show their durability and no deteriorating performance even after years of use.
- The ease in washing of such material is also there as there are removable covers which can be machine washed any time.
- The storage space is excellent as they are the full-size stroller. Whole compartment at the bottom is good enough to put all the baby related stuff and also the shopping that you have done. Further, there is also space for storing your valuables in the pouch, which is normally at the top rear of the seat.
- The full-size strollers are compatible with car seats as well, so they work as a true and beneficial travel system as well.
- There is enormous variety in this category both in terms of designs and colors. If you have a baby boy then theme of the stroller in such case can be selected according to what a baby boy likes. Further, if you have a baby girl then again the choice can be made accordingly.
How to Determine Which Is the Best Standard/Full-Size Stroller
The following points are more than sufficient to make you realize that which the best baby stroller for you is
- The best buy is possible only when you trust only the top branded products that have an excellent market repute and have a rich history of producing top class products. You should not risk your time, money and kid’s safety for the sake of trying a product that has not been trusted by others.
- You need to determine your lifestyle and needs for ensuring the best buy. The features such as having adjustable handlebars, leg space, head space, flexibility, storage space, portability and other convenience related features must be carefully ensured.
- The security system must be excellent, especially with its brakes. They are bulkier and for this reason demand to have a fool proof safety and security system.
- The standard stroller must be a travel system which will give you utmost convenience. The car seat can be used while traveling in the car with the stroller.
Buying a standard stroller requires plenty of research and you will have to look for the one that is suitable for your particular needs. These strollers come in a variety of styles and features and you may find it hard to decide on them as they have a little difference, and may seem similar in their appearance as well. But you need to compare what is important for you and how you will be able to handle the stroller you have got. Of course the comfort of your child is the most important thing and then comes the ease of use or handling customizability.
You can find a standard stroller that has all the basic features as well as some extra or special features that you may like to have in the stroller. Or you can also opt to have a simple standard stroller if you like to. Just try not to compromise on the quality of the stroller as it will definitely result in compromising your kid’s safety and comfort and also your level of ease while handling the stroller.