Strollers seriously are a thankless thing for many parents as they take it for granted and really doesn’t know the true worth of a stroller. Its worth can be best recognized, when someone with an infant or two has to spend a long day in the market or when they are on a picnic and the baby has to be looked after as well. In all such situations, a stroller is the best thing to facilitate you and your child in a very manageable way.
Jogging Strollers Introduction
There are different types of strollers available in the consumers’ market, but our discussion here will revolve just around the jogging stroller which probably is the most sophisticated shape of the stroller that we see every day. Just as the name suggests, such types of systems are designed to help all those parents who have a fitness routine and they really don’t want to sacrifice that just for the sake of looking after their infants. A jogging stroller is a platform which you can use to manage your kid(s) while you are running on a jogging track. The best jogging stroller is ideally made to assist people for jogging as it has such kind of a suspension system and endurance to run smoothly on rough and bumpy tracks.
Firstly, we made a comparison chart of Best Jogging Strollers for you
Top 5 Best Jogging Strollers
Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller
Another best baby stroller worth your money from Graco makes our list. This provides other measures of convenience and safety to the parents different from other strollers:
- First of all, it can accept all Graco infant seats so you can easily create your own travel system.
- It has air-filled tires that allow for a comfortable ride for the baby.
- It features an extra-large basket for all your goodies and a 2 cup holder parent tray.
- The best thing for mothers is that it has one-hand fold, providing the ultimate comfort perk. It provides the maneuverability and performance that you have come to expect from a top class all-terrain jogger.
- It has the properties of a traditional stroller combined with that of a jogger.
All in all, we must add that you can’t go wrong with this baby stroller if you are the active type and want your baby to travel around in style.
Schwinn Turismo Swivel Single Jogger
Another remarkable option for all the parents out there:
- This stroller features an aluminum frame which enables the stroller to be easily controlled and handled. It makes no excuses or compromise on the safety of your child.
- It has a reliable handle which is both comfortable and slip resistant. Even the folding mechanism is top notch.
- Schwinn Turismo Swivel is great for media oriented parents or children because it has canopy mounted speakers that can play the tunes of your choice whenever you like, wherever you prefer. It can accept most mp3 players.
- This jogging stroller can be used with many other car seat brands so that is always a plus.
- It is also rather lightweight so one can easily fold it, carry or move it around, etc.
- As all top brands offer, it also has a parent’s tray for maximum convenience with 2 cup holders.
- It also has acceptable shocks that provide a comfy ride for the child.
- The seat can also recline so your baby can sleep comfortably. It provides many options which make it a good choice.
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger
One stroller from Baby Trend makes the list to make your options, even wider makes our list, but we will tell you all you need to know if this is the one for you. First of all, this easily makes our list of top best baby strollers because it has all the functions that a good reliable jogger stroller should offer:
- With no compromise on comfort, it has large, sturdy bicycle tires that allow your child to ride in comfort. They can be unlocked for maneuvering or locked while jogging.
- It has footrest reflectors to make the ride safer and secure for your child.
- For added comfort, it has a large and adjustable ratcheting canopy which effectively blocks wind and sunlight.
- You can easily move it around since the stroller folds easily and effortlessly, into a compact form for fast transport or storage.
- The handle is also of top quality, so no need to be worried about that.
Joovy Zoom 360 Swivel Wheel Jogging Stroller
Joovy Zoom360 is worth every penny, all of high-end features come into it:
- This stroller is made from 600D fabric and 6061 aircraft grade aluminum, it’s very smooth, flexible, fast, sturdy and easy to use.
- This versatile jogging stroller is excellent for all types of terrain and daily use. It can carry a child up to 75 pounds, what’s amazing capacity.
- This jogging stroller has a higher and bigger seat supporting large viewing and better comfort, especially for older children. Therefore, it has oversized sun canopy to protect your child in sunny days.
- It has a large, easy accessibility basket behind-under the seat in a sporty design.
- Joovy Zoom’s swivel wheel supports in-line locking for long straight walking and faster running.
- It also has great shock absorbing suspensions makes jogging on any surface smoothly.
Other features include one step link parking brake, pneumatic (air-filled) tires satisfy parents from being owned this great jogging stroller.
InStep Safari Swivel Jogger
InStep Safari Swivel Jogger is not a hard-core jogging stroller, but its price can beat any other strollers having the same features. It has all essential features of a good jogging stroller:
- It works well with many brands of infant car seat to become a very sturdy travel system, its canopy also fit for infant car seat either.
- The handlebar is rubberized slip resistant makes greater handling and comfort.
- The swivel wheel support straight locking feature offers a smooth ride.
- The basket under stroller is quite big and easy to use.
- It can be folded and unfolded fairly easy enough even for moms.
- This jogging stroller has a simple and effective brake, both pivoting and molded trays with cup holders for child and parent, etc.
In overall, InStep Safari Swivel Jogger is very reasonable price jogging stroller with latest modern design.
What Is a Jogging Stroller?
What exactly is a jogging baby stroller? It is an exciting new way to have fun with your baby. After the first time you use the stroller, you will want to do it every day.
There are two main differences between jogging strollers and traditional strollers. One difference is a jogging stroller is lighter. This makes it easier for you to use the stroller when you walk, jog, or run.
A second difference is jogging strollers have only three wheels. There are two larger wheels in the back, and a slightly smaller wheel in the front. The three wheels make the stroller easier to operate on sidewalks and other surfaces.
Jogging strollers also have special features to make time outdoors with your baby more convenient. With lightweight material, there are sections for everything you need when taking baby out for the day. You can carry his baby bottles, fresh diapers, a small blanket, and snacks for yourself without adding a large amount of extra weight or bulkiness.
Benefits of Using a Jogging Stroller
There are many benefits to using a jogging baby stroller. One example is enjoying time with your baby. The more time you can spend with your child, the more you and he will bond with each other. You and he will enjoy each other’s company, and have a good time.
Second, you do not have to leave your baby at home when you jog. When it is time for fresh air and exercise, he can accompany you. The fresh air is healthy for your child, too.
Third, your child can develop the habit of being outdoors. Whether he is an infant or a toddler, there will be people to meet and sights to see. He will learn to appreciate the outdoor world when he is with you while you jog.
If you are ever looking for any kind of stroller, then a jogging stroller either in the physical or online market will easily catch your attention. It is because of a number of reasons attached with its productivity, performance and usefulness. The best benefits could only be understood if you research well and also takes your jogging stroller for a test drive before making a purchase. If you go on to read some of the jogging stroller reviews then you will realize its real worth and would feel great excitement in investing in such a system.
The Following Are the Benefits of Using or Owning a Jogging Stroller
- A jogging stroller is meant to be for the fitness enthusiast parents who simultaneously want to jog and also have their kid(s) with them while they are on the track.
- It is a system which has got a special suspension system which gives very smooth and seamless drive with the kids even when on a fast pace on any kind of bumpy or rough tracks.
- It is a versatile unit which means that it cannot only be used as a jogging stroller for running tracks, but it can also be used for everyday use. For example, you can take such system to a shopping center or to a picnic just like any other stroller. It can fold up easily and give you the same level of convenience just as any other kind of stroller that you can have.
- A jogging stroller can be a double stroller too, which means you can have such a stroller to facilitate two of your infants or toddlers while you jog in the park.
- The safety system of such strollers is just par excellence, especially if you choose to buy such a stroller from a renowned and quality vendor. The belt harness systems, swiveling of the wheels and the brake system are very strong which such a system highly demands to have.
- You will find the ergonomics in such systems just at their very best. The handlebar is easy to grip and could be adjusted according to your height comfort level. Further, you can also exploit the extra things in the form of accessories such as a rain cover, extended canopies, tray holder and a cup holder etc. for the caretakers or the parents.
- The jogging stroller at a time of their newly existence were very expensive. But now they are available at fairly affordable prices. So, budget can never be a very significant issue, especially when you compare its price with its features which will tell you about its worth.
How to Buy the Best Jogging Strollers
If you are looking for the best buy then a series of points should be considered in order to be on the safe side of the things. If you are well on track with all the crucial buying points, then it can be very safely said that you will get a far better return for your money.
Most Crucial Points That You Must Keep in Mind While Shopping for Your First Jogging Stroller
- Look first for the reputation and quality of the manufacturer. If the manufacturer is good then one thing can be surely said that the quality wouldn’t be compromised at all.
- Investigate about your needs for a stroller and also compare it with your lifestyle. Remember that a jogging stroller can be single or a double. You can choose to have a double stroller even if you have a single kid and the next one is due any time soon. There are no balance issues or any other safety concerns, if a double stroller is purchased and hence used for just one kid.
- The jogging stroller demands safety more than any other type. So, be sure that your system is equipped with state of the art safety features including a top level of wheel swiveling ability, ergonomic/adjustable handlebar, secure and comfortable belt harness system and easy maneuverability.
- Look for the extra features which at times make a very big impact in terms of the usability or productivity of the system. These high value features in the form of accessories include the extended canopies, child’s tray, rain cover and a cup holder for the caretaker, etc. A combination of all such features in a single system would surely ensure the best buy.
- If you are looking for a convenient purchase of a jogging stroller and an economical purchase then think about going for your search and purchase on the internet. It will help you locate the best strollers at the best convenience and at the same time, price crunch deals could also be availed.
What Should a Runner Look for When Shopping for a Baby Jogging Stroller?
As technology improves, so does the design and engineering of baby jogging strollers. Gone are the days when going for jogs with strollers had to include extra precautions on account of these strollers are simply not being built well enough to facilitate jogging. Thankfully, new jogging strollers are being sufficiently built. Still, baby jogging strollers are not all one and the same. It is important that the stroller(s) you choose are safe and sturdily built among other characteristics.
We know that this is easier said than done as there is a really wide variety to choose from. Each option has varied features and comes at differing price points. Simply put, each stroller is likely to comparatively have features that others do not. To make the selection process easier for you, we have collated some features that you should pay attention in order to choose the best baby jogging strollers for you. Of course, these features appear in no particular order.
Feature #1: Wheel Design
The wheel design of a stroller is critical to whether or not it will be great for jogging. For starters, the wheels on early stroller can be described as shopping cart wheels. There were four of them and they made for a very bumpy ride. The aim is to be able to jog with your child in tow and have it be a smooth ride for both of you. Today, jogging strollers (and even non-jogging ones for that matter) have three instead of four wheels — with two large ones at the back and another at front and center. These wheels are better constructed where both dimension and material are concerned. Wheels should generally be:
- About 12 inches in diameter
- Be Pneumatic tires (think of tires built for a bicycle)
- Able to be locked into a fixed position to ensure safe movement at higher speeds (which is the case for jogging) – one cannot afford for the front wheel to be wobbling when jogging with a baby in tow
Feature #2: Shocks
In addition to having properly designed wheel, it is important that the jogging stroller of your choice come fitted with good shock to help make the ride a smooth one. Shocks on strollers work in much the same way they that shocks on cars work. Bad shocks on strollers make for a bumpy ride, as is the case with bad shocks on a car.
Feature #3: Reclined Seating
Reclined seating generally is more comfortable for babies as it aids with shock absorbing. Again this helps them to enjoy the ride more. In addition to aiding with shock absorbing, the reclined seating is likely to help your toddler be more relaxed and irritable as it resembles a sleeping position. He or she is more likely to find the experience a fun one.
Bonus Tip for Finding the Perfect Baby Jogging Stroller
Baby jogging strollers, like products from other industries, are made by manufacturers and brands that have a reputation. As such, before settling on any one stroller, it helps to do some background research on the company manufacturing the product. Find out what their history is like, including whether or not their strollers are a hit with parents who have bought and reviewed them. Get as much unbiased information as is possible.
Jogging Strollers for Every Baby
You may be one of the lucky moms or dads looking forward to a new child. When you are buying equipment and supplies for the new baby, you should not hesitate to buy a jogging baby stroller.
Jogging with the baby is something moms, dads, other adults in the family, and even older children will enjoy. Everyone can have special time with the child in his earliest weeks, months, and years.
A jogging baby stroller is a quality product that will last until baby outgrows it. In fact, with a little basic care, the stroller will be in excellent condition so you can save it for your next child.
In contrast, you may be thinking about gifts to buy for an expectant mother, father, or couple. A jogging baby stroller will make the ideal gift. New parents will love receiving a gift that is both practical and fun.
It is a gift they may not have thought to buy for themselves. At a baby shower or as a special gift, a jogging baby stroller is something they will definitely appreciate. They will also appreciate your thoughtfulness.
There Are Many Strollers from Which to Choose
All baby jogging strollers are not exactly alike. This makes it easy to choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences.
While the strollers can be found in a number of colors and designs, there are other features that may interest you. A collapsible stroller can be convenient. Whenever you need to fold the stroller, this feature makes it easy.
There are jogging baby strollers made for two children, too. This is a useful feature if you have twins, or children who are close in age. Each child will have a comfortable little section where he can sit, rest, or sleep.
Strollers for jogging with baby are available in a wide range of prices. Whether you want one for your own family or to give as a gift, there are strollers to fit every budget.
The earliest period in a child’s life is a very important time. It can include many wonderful experiences, and sharing that time with the people he loves. When he has these opportunities on a regular basis, he will be happier and healthier.
As a gift or for yourself, a jogging baby stroller will make time with baby fun and memorable.
Now put all these tips in front of you and check out all the products in the market and pick the one that fulfills your needs and would be able to cater to your kids in a safe way.